Our Response to Covid-19
At The Dundee, the safety and well-being of our guests, our team and our community are what is most important to us. We are open to guests for reservations and we are taking all the necessary precautions to keep our guests and staff safe and to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Human connection and a sense of adventure are at the heart of who we are. While this hasn’t changed, the impact of COVID-19 has increased our creativity and resolve and it has made us appreciate even more the strong connection we share with our guests and partners.
In addition to producing world class wine, the people of the Willamette Valley are resilient, caring and we rise to the occasion. Sometimes the only way through tough times is straight through, and we are ready to forge ahead, together.
There are still a lot of unknowns about when and how “life as normal” will resume. But we are here, and ready to welcome you back!
Cleanliness and Safety Precautions
We have always taken standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously. Now, we are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our guests and our team members.
- Disinfectant: We use the highest classification of disinfectants recommended by the Center for Disease Control and World Health Organization.
- Check-in Opt for a contact-less check-in without stopping by the front desk at all. Or, stop by the front desk and your keys will be ready to pick up. Keys are sanitized after each guest stay.
- Public Spaces: We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces, with a focus on the counter at the front desk, elevators and elevator buttons, door handles, and public bathrooms. You’ll see hand sanitizing stations near the front desk and elevator lobby.
- Social Distancing: We will be using signage in our lobby and public spaces to remind guests to maintain social distancing protocols and will remove or re-arrange furniture to allow more space for distancing.
- Guest Rooms: We use enhanced cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean guestrooms and doorknobs after each guest departs and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high-touch and deep clean areas – light switches, door handles, TV remotes, thermostats and more. As always, our linens and towels, including the bed’s top cover, are laundered between each stay. Amenities not easily sanitized, like paper pads will be removed and available per request.
- Food Safety: Babica Hen, the restaurant located onsite, is currently not open for dining or for take out. We are happy to assist with information about local restaurants that are open for takeout and delivery. Guests are able to arrange for contact-less delivery to the hotel.
- Back of House: In the spaces where our staff work “behind the scenes,” we are employing social distancing protocols and increasing the frequency of cleaning and focusing on high-touch areas.
- Staff Health, Safety and Knowledge: Our team receives daily updates and training on keeping themselves and our guests safe, including: Social distancing, hand washing hygiene, safety protocols and frequent updates on best practices from the CDC and local authorities.
Babica Hen Restaurant
Babica Hen, located on the ground floor of the hotel is currently closed. There are several restaurants nearby that are serving take out and delivery for lunch and dinner that can be ordered online, or by calling. Inquire at the front desk and we will provide information and menus.
Ask us about The Dundee’s breakfast package, for a fresh, healthy breakfast delivered to your door.
Wine Tasting Rooms
Beginning May 15th, many wineries in and around Dundee will re-open for in-person wine tastings on a limited basis, in accordance with the Governor’s orders.
The experience may be different than what we’re used to, but the wine will be just as delicious and the Valley just as gorgeous.
Specfics are changing frequently, we recommend giving us a call to help you navigate 503-538-7666 or call ahead to the wineries.
Gift Card Special Offers
Gift Card Special
Purchase a gift certificate for a future stay and for every $100 that you spend, we will add a $50 credit (redeemable through December 2021).
Wanderlust setting in? We’re pleased to help you plan a “can’t wait to getaway” future adventure with The Dundee as your jumping off point.
Give us a call 503-538-7666 or email email@example.com to book.
Gift it Forward
We know that many of our guests want to support the small businesses and workers who contribute so much to the spirit of the Willamette Valley. We also want to give back to those that are working on the front lines through this new “normal”.
So, we are announcing our “Gift it Forward” Gift Card purchase program.
Here’s how it works:
Purchase a gift certificate for a “can’t wait to getaway” stay at The Dundee for $250 or more (good through December 2021), and we will contribute a second, hand delivered complimentary night stay certificate – in your name – to a business that is in operation in our community (Dundee, Newberg, McMinnville, Carlton, Lafayette, Amity, or a vineyard, winery, or farm nearby). You can pick the business, or let our staff pick, the choice is yours!
It’s a win, win, win! You have an adventure to look forward to, you are supporting the Valley’s frontline workers and you are supporting your favorite local boutique hotel (that’s us)!
Give us a call 503-538-7666 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book.
So much about normal life has been disrupted. For folks looking for a quiet, “socially distant” work space, we have you covered.
Our state-of-the-art, sanitized guestrooms are perfect individual offices for working while distancing.
Every room has:
- High speed internet
- Desk work space
- Refrigerator and Keurig coffee maker (microwaves in some rooms0
- 45” flat screen TVs
- Contact-less food delivery to your door
- Nearby walking trails, parks, and a path to the Willamette River.
Book a room for the night with our special “Workspace” code and we will give you a late check out to maximize your work hours, or give us a call 502-538-7666 to discuss office hour booking.
Long Term Stays
COVID-19 has disrupted the best made plans. If you are looking for a longer term stay, please contact us to discuss an extended stay rate. Ask about our suites with more space, full-size refrigerators and kitchen sinks.
Give us a call 503-538-7666 or email@example.com
We miss you at The Dundee Hotel! Human connection and a sense of adventure are at the heart of who we are. But then so is resilience and innovation. While our affinity for connection hasn’t changed, the way we do it has to adapt and evolve.
In the spirit of human creativity and ingenuity, we’ve boosted our social media with weekly contests and interactive content to help keep you connected and inspired for future visits.