PACKAGES AND SPECIALS
The Dundee Packages
Tasting Adventure Package
.Two-night stay in one of our luxe Suites
- Tasting for two at two partnering wineries, conducting socially distant outdoor or indoor tasting experiences:
- Keepsake blanket from Sackcloth & Ashes along with leather carrying strap and Sackcloth & Ashes will also donate a blanket to a local shelter in need.
- Two sets of hand and toe warmers available for outdoor tastings during our sometimes chilly spring.
- Two $30 breakfast vouchers for delivery to your room from local favorite, Red Hills Market
Knudsen Vineyard Hike Experience
Join Managing Partner of Knudsen Vineyards, Page Knudsen for a rare opportunity to hike their iconic vineyard overlooking the Valley with views of Mt. Hood and the North Cascades. Established in 1971, the Knudsen family were true pioneers in Oregon’s wine industry and have grown grapes for 45 years.
- 2 night stay in one of our rooms or suites
- Grab ‘n go hiking breakfast (coconut waters and 4 Portland-made Better Bars (vegan, gluten-free, all the healthy things)
- Choose from two hike options with the 2nd Generation Managing Partner of Knudsen Vineyards, Page Knudsen
- Lunch during your hike prepared by The Horse Radish
- $50 credit for dinner at Trellis, downtown Dundee (curbside or dine there, reservations recommended)
- Rain or shine hike! Ponchos available to borrow!
Stoller Staycation Package
Enjoy a completely unique Oregon Wine Country experience featuring beloved food and wine spots in the Valley, all from your Suite.
- One night stay in a Suite (talk with us about adding additional nights)
- A wine tasting experience curated by Stoller Winery waiting for you in your room. One flight of five vintages with tasting notes and QR codes to purchase.
- $75 credit at Trellis for curbside pick up
- $30 Red Hills Market credit for breakfast with delivery to your room.
- Late check-out of 1:00 pm to get the most out of your staycation.
To book, email us or give us a call 503-538-7666
Romance in Dundee - "Stay with your Bae"
Stay with your Bae! Make your Wine Country getaway special for you and your Bae with some added romance. Our romance “Bae Box” includes:
- Bottle of Hazelfern Pinot Noir (exclusive, boutique winery, “Pinot made with Passion”)
- Two long stemmed roses
- Pinot chocolate truffles from our fiends at Euphoria Chocolates
- Multi-use Dundee wine key and wine stopper
- “Our memories” for couples – conversation starters to deepen your connection.
- The Dundee’s curated playlist of love songs to add to the vibe!
Alexana Rover Tour
Enjoy a one-of-a-kind “off-road” Vineyard exploration via rover at Alexana’s beautiful 80-acre winery with diverse eighteen soil types spread over rolling hills and rugged terrain.
- The Rover Tour for two
- Dinner at Trellis ($75 dining credit)
- Two keepsake wine tumblers
- 2 nights in a guest room or best available suite.
- Rates will vary from $800 – $1200 depending on dates of stay and room preference.
- Please allow 72 hours for booking.
To book the full package “email us” below. If you just want to Rove, you can “add on” the Vineyard Rover Tour from the “Packages and Add-ons” menu during checkout.
Teachers and Caregivers Offer
It’s the halo discount! Thank you for all you do. We believe in caring for those who care for us, so we’re offering medical professionals and teachers 25% off our standard rates for weekday stays (Sunday-Thursday nights).
Book with code: HALO
For stays through Sept. 31st, 2021
Weekdays in the Valley
Escape to the Valley during the week. Stay with us Sunday-Thursday and receive 10% off your stay!
Book with code: WEEKDAY
Oregonian Love Offer
We love our fellow Oregonians. Break out of your house for a few days and enjoy 20% off our Best Available Rate for weekday nights (Sunday-Thursday) and enjoy a staycation with us.
Book with code: LOCAL
For stays through Sept. 31, 2021
Extras and Add-Ons
Breakfast Delivery to Your Room
Breakfast delivery to your room from local favorite, Red Hills Market.
Select from a menu of “local goodness” to fuel up for your day of adventure in Wine Country.
Just let us know upon check-in, we’ll give you the details for an easy $5 delivery 9:00 am -11:00 am.
Stoller Wine Tasting Flight
A wine tasting experience curated by Stoller Winery specifically for our guests and waiting for you in your room. One flight of five vintages with wine notes and QR codes to purchase for a digital, interactive experience.
This is a great way to experience one of the great wineries of the Willamette Valley without leaving your room. This can be added on to any room reservation while checking out online, or by calling the front desk at 503-538-7666.
Mimosas in the Morning
Bottle of chilled Argyle Brut perfectly paired with Simple OJ. The best part of waking up in the Willamette Valley! These Morning Mimosas are delivered to your room between 9:00-11:00 am. Just give us a call when you are ready to pop the bubbles and start your adventure for the day! Add on to your reservation while booking, or give us a call 503-538-7666.
Bottles and Blankets
A DIY picnic experience in the glow of a beautiful vineyard. This “add on” includes a $40 credit for a bottle at Domaine Roy, and a $30 certificate for gourmet noshes at nearby Red Hills Market, we will provide you a cozy blanket from Sackcloth and Ashes to use and return.
Our suggested itinerary:
1) Grab your blanket from us at the front desk;
2) Get your farm to table pizza or other snacks from Red Hills Market just down the street;
3) Head to Domain Roy, select a favorite wine and follow your host to the picnic area among the Olive Trees; then,
4) Kick your shoes off, lay out on the most cozy blanket, pop the bottle and enjoy your spread among the vines! Perfect for enjoying with a friend!
Add to your reservation while booking online, or call 503-538-7666. Read the full experience here.
Flowers in your Room
Enjoy a burst of color, with a vibrant floral arrangement when you arrive to your room. A great way to celebrate a special occasion, or simply to connect with the beauty of the Valley.
Very Important Pups (VIP)
Don’t leave your favorite four-legged friend behind for your next Wine Country getaway. We love to role out the VIP treatment (that’s Very Important Pup) for your canine family members. They will enjoy a cozy bed and special treatment during their stay with us.
Ask us about nearby dog parks and the Valley’s many dog-friendly wineries.