PACKAGES AND SPECIALS
The Dundee Packages
A Peak Pinot experience!
- A three pack of Pinot from: Le Cadeau, Evening Land, and Dundee Wine Library, in your room upon arrival.
- At Dusky Goose, a Curated Vertical Library Tasting of five Pinots from The Dundee Hills AVA (starting with vintages from 2011).
- A $50 certificate for Trellis. (We highly recommend the Short Rib Sandwich that’s complimented by Pinot Noir onions)
Tasting Adventure Package
.Two-night stay in one of our luxe Suites
- Tasting for two at two partnering wineries, conducting socially distant outdoor or indoor tasting experiences:
- A luxe blanket from Sackcloth & Ashes along with a leather carrying strap for you to keep. Sackcloth & Ashes donates a blanket to a local shelter in need, for every blanket we purchase.
- $50 breakfast vouchers for Red Hills Market.
- $75 credit for Trellis, just down the street from us, to use for lunch or dinner.
Knudsen Vineyard Hike Experience
Join Managing Partner of Knudsen Vineyards, Page Knudsen for a rare opportunity to hike their iconic vineyard overlooking the Valley with views of Mt. Hood and the North Cascades. Established in 1971, the Knudsen family were true pioneers in Oregon’s wine industry and have grown grapes for 45 years.
- 2 night stay in one of our rooms or suites
- Grab ‘n go hiking breakfast (coconut waters and 4 Portland-made Better Bars (vegan, gluten-free, all the healthy things)
- Choose from two hike options with the 2nd Generation Managing Partner of Knudsen Vineyards, Page Knudsen
- Lunch during your hike prepared by The Horse Radish
- $50 credit for dinner at Trellis, downtown Dundee (curbside or dine there, reservations recommended)
- Rain or shine hike! Ponchos available to borrow!
Dundee Distillery Package
Experience Spirits in Wine Country
- Tastings for two at Branch Point Distillery and Ransom Wine Co. Distillery along with a a signature cocktail “The Dundee” from Ransom Wine Co. Distillery to end your day of adventures.
- A $25 credit at Branch Point Distillery to purchase keepsakes to take home and two logo’d rocks glasses from Ransom.
- $100 certificate to Tina’s for dinner (we will make your reservations)
- Breakfast from Red Hills Market (credit up to $50)
Now available year round, on Weekends Only.
Must be reserved 72 hours in advance
Book via email (linked below)
$250 add on package
Teachers and Caregivers Offer
It’s the halo discount! Thank you for all you do. We believe in caring for those who care for us, so we’re offering medical professionals and teachers 25% off our standard rates, any night of the week.
Book with code: HALO
For stays through Mar. 1st, 2022
Weekdays in the Valley
Escape to the Valley during the week. Stay with us Sunday-Thursday and receive 20% off your stay!
Book with code: WEEKDAY
Oregonian Love Offer
We love our fellow Oregonians. Break out of your house for a few days and enjoy 10% off our Best Available Rate and enjoy a staycation with us, any night of the week.
Book with code: LOCAL
For stays through Mar. 1, 2022
Extras and Add-Ons
Flowers in your Room
Enjoy a burst of color, with a vibrant seasonal floral arrangement when you arrive to your room. A great way to celebrate a special occasion, or simply to connect with the beauty of the Valley and support an awesome local farm.
Mimosas in the Morning
Bottle of chilled Argyle Brut perfectly paired with Simple OJ. The best part of waking up in the Willamette Valley! These Morning Mimosas are delivered to your room between 9:00-11:00 am. Just give us a call when you are ready to pop the bubbles and start your adventure for the day! Add on to your reservation while booking, or give us a call 503-538-7666.
Very Important Pups (VIP)
Don’t leave your favorite four-legged friend behind for your next Wine Country getaway. We love to roll out the VIP treatment (that’s Very Important Pup) for your canine family members. They will enjoy a cozy bed, a stylish keepsake bandana, and special treatment during their stay with us.
Ask us about nearby dog parks and the Valley’s many dog-friendly wineries.