PACKAGES AND SPECIALS
The Dundee Packages
A Peak Pinot experience!
- A three pack of Pinot from: Le Cadeau, Evening Land, and Dundee Wine Library, in your room upon arrival.
- At Dusky Goose, a Curated Vertical Library Tasting of five Pinots from The Dundee Hills AVA (starting with vintages from 2011).
- A $50 certificate for Trellis (you can get lunch “to go” for a picnic).
- Use our picnic basket with bottled water and two keepsake wine tumblers.
- We recommend: take your picnic lunch to Crab tree Park, Dundee Scenic overview, or Domaine Divio for a complimentary tasting for our guests.
- Take home a keepsake jar of Jory soil, the famed soil that makes Oregon’s wines unique.
Make Your Stay Pop!
- Enjoy a 10am garden tour at Pollinate Flowers, pick herbs and edible flowers
- Next take your foraged treasures up to Furioso Vineyards to have them added to a special wood fire pizza created by Wooden Heart (food truck at Furioso) just for our Sparkling Package. Enjoy a bottle of bubbles from Furioso during lunch.
- Two elevated tasting experiences at Argyle and Corollary.
- Receive a bottle of bubbles, from Evening Land, gift wrapped to take a little something home from the Willamette Valley.
Experience 4 AVAs – The Diversity of Flavors of the Willamette Valley
- Visit four wineries in four different AVA’s.
- $40 bottle credit at each winery and lunch included at 2 of the wineries.
- Unique experiences at Domaine Divio (Ribbon Ridge AVA), Domaine Roy (Dundee Hills AVA), Left Coast Cellars (Van Duzer AVA), and Brooks Winery (Eola Amity AVA).
- A journal signed by the winemaker of each winery, a picnic blanket, two keepsake wine tumblers.
- Offered as a two day experience at The Dundee or make into a four day experience with luggage transfer to The Independence Hotel to experience another boutique Wine Country Hotel, on the Willamette. Two days at each location.
*Available through October*
Tasting Adventure Package
.Two-night stay in one of our luxe Suites
- Tasting for two at two partnering wineries, conducting socially distant outdoor or indoor tasting experiences:
- Borrow a luxe blanket from Sackcloth & Ashes along with leather carrying strap and Sackcloth & Ashes donates a blanket to a local shelter in need, for every blanket we purchase.
- $30 breakfast vouchers for delivery to your room from local favorite, Red Hills Market
- $75 credit for Trellis, just down the street from us, to use for lunch or dinner.
Knudsen Vineyard Hike Experience
Join Managing Partner of Knudsen Vineyards, Page Knudsen for a rare opportunity to hike their iconic vineyard overlooking the Valley with views of Mt. Hood and the North Cascades. Established in 1971, the Knudsen family were true pioneers in Oregon’s wine industry and have grown grapes for 45 years.
- 2 night stay in one of our rooms or suites
- Grab ‘n go hiking breakfast (coconut waters and 4 Portland-made Better Bars (vegan, gluten-free, all the healthy things)
- Choose from two hike options with the 2nd Generation Managing Partner of Knudsen Vineyards, Page Knudsen
- Lunch during your hike prepared by The Horse Radish
- $50 credit for dinner at Trellis, downtown Dundee (curbside or dine there, reservations recommended)
- Rain or shine hike! Ponchos available to borrow!
Alexana Rover Tour
Enjoy a one-of-a-kind “off-road” Vineyard exploration via rover at Alexana’s beautiful 80-acre winery with diverse eighteen soil types spread over rolling hills and rugged terrain.
- The Rover Tour for two
- Dinner at Trellis ($75 dining credit)
- Two keepsake wine tumblers
- 2 nights in a guest room or best available suite.
- Rates will vary from $800 – $1200 depending on dates of stay and room preference.
- Please allow 72 hours for booking.
To book the full package “email us” below. If you just want to Rove, you can “add on” the Vineyard Rover Tour from the “Packages and Add-ons” menu during checkout.
Teachers and Caregivers Offer
It’s the halo discount! Thank you for all you do. We believe in caring for those who care for us, so we’re offering medical professionals and teachers 25% off our standard rates for weekday stays (Sunday-Thursday nights).
Book with code: HALO
For stays through Sept. 31st, 2021
Weekdays in the Valley
Escape to the Valley during the week. Stay with us Sunday-Thursday and receive 10% off your stay!
Book with code: WEEKDAY
Oregonian Love Offer
We love our fellow Oregonians. Break out of your house for a few days and enjoy 20% off our Best Available Rate for weekday nights (Sunday-Thursday) and enjoy a staycation with us.
Book with code: LOCAL
For stays through Sept. 31, 2021
Extras and Add-Ons
Breakfast Delivery to Your Room
Breakfast delivery to your room from local favorite, Red Hills Market.
Select from a menu of “local goodness” to fuel up for your day of adventure in Wine Country.
Just let us know upon check-in, we’ll give you the details for an easy $5 delivery 9:00 am -11:00 am.
Bottles and Blankets
A DIY picnic experience in the glow of a beautiful vineyard. This “add on” includes a $40 credit for a bottle at Domaine Roy, and a $30 certificate for gourmet noshes at nearby Red Hills Market, we will provide you a cozy blanket from Sackcloth and Ashes to use and return.
Our suggested itinerary:
1) Grab your blanket from us at the front desk;
2) Get your farm to table pizza or other snacks from Red Hills Market just down the street;
3) Head to Domain Roy, select a favorite wine and follow your host to the picnic area among the Olive Trees; then,
4) Kick your shoes off, lay out on the most cozy blanket, pop the bottle and enjoy your spread among the vines! Perfect for enjoying with a friend!
Add to your reservation while booking online, or call 503-538-7666. Read the full experience here.
Mimosas in the Morning
Bottle of chilled Argyle Brut perfectly paired with Simple OJ. The best part of waking up in the Willamette Valley! These Morning Mimosas are delivered to your room between 9:00-11:00 am. Just give us a call when you are ready to pop the bubbles and start your adventure for the day! Add on to your reservation while booking, or give us a call 503-538-7666.
Very Important Pups (VIP)
Don’t leave your favorite four-legged friend behind for your next Wine Country getaway. We love to role out the VIP treatment (that’s Very Important Pup) for your canine family members. They will enjoy a cozy bed and special treatment during their stay with us.
Ask us about nearby dog parks and the Valley’s many dog-friendly wineries.
Flowers in your Room by Pollinate Flowers
Enjoy a burst of color, with a vibrant seasonal floral arrangement by our friends at Pollinate Flowers when you arrive to your room. A great way to celebrate a special occasion, or simply to connect with the beauty of the Valley and support an awesome local farm.